Colored by Goalkeeper Change, Indonesia U-20 Team Beats Hong Kong

The Indonesian U-20 Team beat Hong Kong 5-1 in the Group F match in the U-20 Asian Cup qualifying round at the Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium in Surabaya, Friday (16/9) night.

Indonesian goals were scored by Rabbani Tasnim in the 10th minute, Nico Saputro in the 21st minute, Zanadin Arif in the 43rd minute, and two goals by Marselino Ferdinand in the 86th and 90th minutes. One goal for Hong Kong consolation was scored by Chen Ngo Hin in the minute. -63.

In the first five minutes, the hosts continued to attack and created a number of chances in the Hong Kong defense. But the lack of calm in the front row of Indonesia made the opportunity wasted.

In the 10th minute, Indonesia opened the scoring through a set-piece scheme. Zanadin Fariz’s free kick bait was put to good use by Rabbani Tasnim. The Borneo FC player scored with a header.

Winning by one goal added to the confidence of the players from Shin Tae-yong’s care. Almost 20 minutes Ahmad Rusadi and his friends appeared to dominate and play half the field.

The hosts increased the position in the 21st minute. This time, Nico Saputro, who won a race against a Hong Kong defender, succeeded in making goalkeeper Pong Cheuk Hei again pick up the ball from his net.

Nico, who is listed as a Persija player, played one or two passes with Rabbani Tasnim before striking the ball into the opponent’s goal.

Indonesia, which is targeting a landslide victory over its guests, has not stopped bombarding the Hong Kong goal. Opportunities after opportunities were obtained, one of which was through Rabbani’s 35th minute header which almost increased the score. But the ball still goes straight to the opposing goalkeeper.

In the 40th minute, Indonesia got another chance through a free kick. However, Hong Kong’s defense was still broken again.

Also read: Leading Group F standings, Vietnam U-20 Team Focuses on Indonesia

Three minutes later, one or two passes between Zanadin Arif and Rabbani succeeded in deceiving the opposing defenders. Before scoring, Zanadin
tricked four opposing players and then passed to Rabbani, and with one touch returned to Zanadin to then be executed at the far post.

The 3-0 score lasted until 45 minutes of the first half ended.

The second half was running, again Garuda Nusantara kicked off. The attacking duo of Arsa Ramadan Ahmad on the right and Rahmat Beri Santoso on the left often send crosses that endanger the Hong Kong defense.

The visitors are not without opportunities. In the 51st minute, Hong Kong had a chance through a corner kick scheme, but Indonesian goalkeeper Cahya Supriadi could still anticipate it.

In the 56th minute, an incident occurred on the field when Cahya Supriyadi collided with a fellow Indonesian player. Because he needed further medical treatment, the Persija goalkeeper was rushed to the hospital.

Before the incident, one of the Indonesian players touched the ball with his hand so that the referee Rustam Lutfullin from Uzbekistan did not hesitate to point to the spot.

Hong Kong striker Chen Ngo Hin who became the executor managed to carry out his duties well despite being blocked by Indonesian goalkeeper Aditya Arya Nugraha who replaced Cahya Supriyadi.

In the 86th minute, Indonesia added to its goal coffers through Marselino Ferdinand who received a breakthrough bait from Robi Darwis. The two players have just entered to replace Arsa Ramadan and Nico Saputra.

Three minutes later, again Marselino became an actor after being violated in the forbidden box. The player from Persebaya took his own execution and succeeded in enlarging Indonesia to 5-1.

In six minutes of added time, Indonesia continued to attack. Rabbani has threatened twice with a header, but nothing has happened
converted to goals. (Ant/OL-16)